1) I chose this picture to because I like architect and want to be one when I grow up and shows a little bit of math in the back because thats my favorite subject.
2) Here are the design choices I made shrunk the picture, a red background, a little box for my Name
3) Something I did well on this project is the picture because it describes two things about me which are math and architect
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be make the image bigger because I feel that the red takes up to much space.
1) I chose this picture because Im an architect/builder type of person and in the background there is math because i love math.
2) Here are the design choices I made i made the picture bigger an the name blend in with the pencil color so it looks like i wrote it
3) Something I did well on this project is made the image more visible because in the spark project 1 the image was small because of the red background
4) Things I changed from my first image are size of image and name and I made these changes because like i said the image was to small in spark project 1 and the name did not blend in well for me in spark project 1 so i made the name blend in with the pencil so it looks like it wrote it