1) I chose this picture to because it reminds me of when i went on a road trip with my dad and it was so many trees.
1) I chose this picture because it reminds me of when i went on a trip with my dad
i put my hands together to how that i am thankful for what i have and my life and i smiled because i was so happy that i am thankful.
what i did was i made it black and white and put up my hands to make it seem like i am thankful and i changed the opacity to 76.
what i did with this background was used hard light and changed mymy body color and added a fad and used brightness/contrast
i chose this color background because its bright and when then are bright it shows happiness and it gives me a purpose to be thankful
what i did with this background is used smart filters and brightness contrast and black and white to blind in with the blue and i made the opacity is 76 i chose this so i can change the background up a little bit.
what i did to the background was i changed my body color and copy what i wrote twice and i added the brightness/contrast.
what i did with this background was moved myself to the center and added a fade and changed the opacity to 54.
Portrait Reflection Questions:
1) After seeing projects from your classmates, which did you feel were most successful?
i felt mine was successful and other peoples because when you compare them to your
2020 they ,ay be the same.
2) What were some of the things that made those projects powerful?
the word believable shows that i can believe anything i can do and the
girl is defining me.
3) What did people say about your project in the critique?
well nobody because i wasn't here and just made it so really
nobody said nothing.
4) What do you feel is the strongest part about your project?
the keyword which is believable because its telling me anything i put
my mind to i can believe.
5) What new things did you learn doing this project?
i didn't really learn anything but to believe in myself.
6) What new things did you learn about your classmates doing this project?
that this is what they want for 2020 this is what they want and how they feel