1)What is your poster's message? Stay in school kids and try you best
2) Describe your design choices for each- what were some of the choices you made and why? I chose the background to be about plants because the quote use plans a an example
3) Tell what makes your final design the best one. What design choices make it the most successful? I personally like the poster with the sunflower for the background because when i look at it it makes me happy and how happy i feel at school
4) Tell three things you learned about designing a successful poster. three things I
road to sucess project
so first I started by going online and found a picture of a swimmer, then I saved it and put it in photoshop and and started to trace the swimmer and making some details like the swim cap, the goggles are going to be a separate layer for the final project, and the arm, then I used threshold to make the picture black and white, the black is what burns and the white is what stays the same. Durning my process with laser cutting my goggles I had some problems with the circle of the pair of goggles because as you can see on the 5th picture above this the goggle strings broke apart from the rest of the piece and it happened twice and that happened because where the goggle string and the circles of the goggles connected was so thin so I had to go back into photo shop and make it thicker. All I need to do is laser my googles for a third time and also cutting out the back and the quote and glue it all together and i'm done.
1) My favorite parts of this class was the laser cut because even thought it was challenging I liked it.
2) Skills I learned/things I can do now are how to put photoshop stuff in Adobe illustrator
3) Challenges or struggles I had in this class were... here's how I overcame them
4) Things I would change or improve about this class are to the to do stuff by our self so we don't have to be running around the teacher 5) Anything else you want to share about this class?