1) I chose this picture to because... my dog looks like this and he is important though my life because he protects me and helped me when I felt like I could not communicate what I felt with other people.
2) Here are the design choices I made... a bold color for my font and a complicated picture.
3) Something I did well on this project is... contrast because... I did the opposite of yellow but could have put a shape behind it so that people could read it.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be.... everything because... the contrast is bad and so is the message.
1) I chose this picture to because... I like my dog, organizing, reading, and listening to music.
2) Here are the design choices I made... I took the two colors yellow and blue and made them incorporated into the lettering for the center picture of the treen plant and the books. The lettering has my name and a name under it which is the name of a character from one of my favorite books Esperanza Rising. Esperanza is now my Spanish name. I have head phones in 3 pictures to show my liking for music. I also have a picture of a border collie which is the breed of dog my last 2 dogs have been.
3) Something I did well on this project is... the message and color because... I have an obvious message and the colors I used and where I used them tied in the project.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be.... nothing because... I don't regret the things I did. I think this is one of my best pieces of work.