Welcome to Ian's page
1) What is the main message of your poster?
2) Describe the choices you made with font, images, color, layout, and composition to communicate your message.
3) How did your poster change with each version. What changes did you make to get to your completed poster?
4) What parts of your poster do you feel are most successful?
1) The main message of my poster is that the unequal pay of men and women at the same job is unfair.
2) I tried to separate that main serious message from the the example and image
3) Each time I worked on my poster I made text moves and color changes
4) I like the white color Text standing out from the pink backround.
Laser cut snow flake
I want to carve a design from my game, but we decided that the image had guns and it was not good for school, so i decided to do Boba Fett from starwars. i messed with the contrast and threshhold to get the image this way.
This is what i'm trying to create but not as detailed
This is what i have so far I'm trying to cut the cylinder in half.
It was difficult to separate the top of the cylinder from the bottom
I copied the shape cut half of both shape and put them together
My next step is to put a circuit in the shell
I need to figure out how to place the circuit in my design
This is my project
MInecraft Dream House Building
My Idea is to recreate my house in minecraft then add things i dreamed of having
from these images i got the idea to put my house on a becah, put a hot tub in my house and and add curved roofs. I also plan to make my house bigger and make it out of wood.
Today, I worked o the floor, put my house on the beach, and started the walls.
i built the celing , walls and a secret basment entrance
I Worked on my secret base ment
i added a underground tube to my basement
today i helped other groups
I made A boat on my house
today i made a food court in my basement 2/28
3/1 Today I finished my house, in my build I, added aboat with a dock, added a food bar, a underground fun basement. a underground tube to my basement and a tiny farm. I am proud of my build because I found cool creative ideas to add to my house.