1) I chose this picture to because it shows my love of design and creating. you can see this in my picture by the tools.
2) some of the design choices I made were to have my name separated from the background, I had contrast from the text shape to the name, and I had contrast between the name shape color and the blue table.
3) Something I did well on this project is the color of the name because it is a nice shade of yellow. and it has a nice but not too intense contrast from the grey rectangle.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be to have the lines go to my name more because it would subtly draw the eye better.
1) I chose this picture because it shows my love design and creating. you can see this in the image y the abundance of tools.
2) Here are the design choices I made. I flipped the image to draw the eye to the name. I chose a banner background for my name and cut out my name from it. I also added a nice filter to enhance the warmth of the image.
3) Something I did well on this project is had nice lines because all of the objects point towards the name instead of away from it.
4) Things I changed from my first image are I flipped it on a vertical axis, I also added a banner for my name shape. I made these changes because so it would draw the eye to it, and because it has better contrast.