!!Welcome to Kayla's Poster!!
This is the frame planning sheet this was the first step in the project this sheet helped to guide and show me how to get started.
As you can see I've filled out my frame planning sheet.This planning sheet was the first step of the project and help guid me with how to get tarted.I've finished the basic tasks to make my frame the view box is a display of what the frame will look like.
- Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.
Next I changed the color of my images to black and white so that the machine can clearly read the lines to cut.After I did that I cropped the image so that I can only see my chosen images.And after that I got rid of the black box in the middle of the viewer.
This is my frame which I measured an created.This will determine the size an shape of my image.
Unfortunately the previously planned frame was too low quality to clearly cut so I decided to trade some of my pictures.Now that both my frame and my picture is prepared I'm going to drag them both into the website 10.3.4.18 to prepare them to cut.
This is what the final step of the frame cutting process.After this I will finish the rest of the frame.This is what it looks like inside of the machine.
These are the steps of my failed attempts I realized that the quality of the images were very low causing the picture to look deformed so I decided to use different Images.
This I my failed attempt.As you can see the quality I very poor and the wort parts I tried to hide with red pant but since I was so unhappy with the results I decided to remake the whole thing.
This is the more clear frame that I created I upgraded the photos so that the quality is better and changed the size to make it larger.Also I slowed down the speed of the laser so that it made a deeper and darker, more noticeable cut.
This is my final product for my frame!
For my final product I added my picture which was printed and cut perfectly o fit the size of the frame.As you can view I left a vast amount of blank white paper so that my carving on the acrylic would be more visible. When I glued my picture to the frame there was visible glue marks, so I decided to cover the edges with a gold vinyl.I will glue a piece o the back of this to help it stand.
For my final project I will be playing and using the architectural game Minecraft .I will be using this game to create a structure and I will record and display my progress here on my webpage.
This is when I was first creating my building in my head I pictured a large house with twin guest houses at it's sides.I ecied that the structure would be enclosed in a gate.
This is my entirior it's not fully decorated but this is the central iea of how Iwant it to look.
Ive started on one of the guest houses and started creating the pathway\driveway