1)What is your poster's message? I think dogs should be treated well.
2) Describe your design choices for each- what were some of the choices you made and why? because dogs need to be treated like they should be loved.
3) Tell what makes your final design the best one. What design choices make it the most successful? I like the third one because the doggy looks happy.
4) Tell three things you learned about designing a successful 1. I learned how to space out the photos. 2. And i learned how to make it dark and light again. 3. I learned how to make the photo pop out more.
ROAD TO SUCCESS
1) My favorite parts of this class were... (projects, ways of working, etc) because... My favorite parts of class were doing the projects.
2) Skills I learned/things I can do now are... What i learned is how to carve.
3) Challenges or struggles I had in this class were... here's how I overcame them. The sturggles i had was trying to outline the picture so i can carve that picture and how i overcame the sturggle is i just did it.
4) Things I would change or improve about this class are... What i will change is try to stay independent. 5) Anything else you want to share about this class? I want to share is that this class was fun.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.