1) In the picture you see a baseball stadium. This describes me because I like to play baseball.
2) Here are the design choices I made, I made contrast because I bolded my name so it stands out from the background.
3) Something I did well on this project is make my name easy to read because it is important to be able to read your name.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be making my name smaller and putting it into a different spot because my name is blocking some of the picture.
1) In my picture you see a baseball on a baseball field. That describes me because I like to play baseball.
2) Here are the design choices I made, I made contrast by making my shape around my name dark so it contrasts against the light background.
3) Something I did well on this project is focus the picture on a center piece so your eye goes there. I did this because it makes it easier to tell why I chose this picture.
4) Things I changed from my first image are the whole picture and my name, I made these changes because it is less busy and makes more sense.