1) I chose this picture to because the football and the beach both represent my interests in tropical beaches, and sports.
2) Here are the design choices I made, I brightened the image so that it would pop out, and I used contrasting colors for my name by using a light blue highlight in my first name, with sand colored text to more or less match with the sand and the sea. Then I used dark blue highlight and light blue text for the last initial so that it would stand out against the background, football, and the rest of my name. Also, I used a square background and left margins to have a clean cutout for my name.
3) Something I did well on this project is using a color scheme with the my name of blue and tan, that matches the image and also stands out because of the dark blue, which also works with the rest of the design.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be using more effects from spark like shadow, or outline to make my name look more high tech and cool, because there are a lot of really cool effects on spark that would be fun to play with and lighten up the image with.
1) I chose this picture to because it represents me since it depicts a football and a beach, it's easy to comprehend because it's simply a football on a beach, and the effects like that transparent name on it, look super cool.
2) Here are the design choices I made, I darkened, sharpened, and gave more color to a lot of the image so that the football would contrast, and the water would pop out more. I also gave the design of the text looking transparent so that you could see the beach through my name and it would look cool.
3) Something I did well on this project is giving the name a cool effect to spice up the entire image because, on my first design, I had wished I had played around more with the font and background.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be brightening up the image more instead of darkening it because I didn't like how it looked as much after making it darker.