1) I chose this picture because its a paint mixture, and i like to paint. 2) Here are the design choices I made: i chose a rainbow background and i chose a simple white lettered font so that it would stand out from the background. 3) Something I did well in this project is choosing the color palette. I did well on this because the color coordination looks well together. The white over the rainbow background really stands out. 4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be to chose one main color to focus on. For example, pink. i think this because i think it would be more pleasing.
spark post 1 remix
1) I chose this picture because i really like taking care of plants, and succulents are my favorite type of plant. 2) Here are the design choices I made: i tried keeping the colors as similar as i could. i wanted the font to kind of match the photo i chose. i wanted the colors of the font and the photo to go well together, so i think that the color choices for the remix are better than what i did for my first one. 3) Something I did well on this project is choosing the color palette. i did well on this part because green and more green definitly go well together. 4) Things I changed from my first image are making he font more legible.I made these changes because i think it looks a lot better than my first spark post. it stands out a lot more from the image than the first one.
portrait day 1
i picked the color because it a gloomy and sad ish mood. i chose the font because it is sort of broken and it matches the words. i put only a small amount of words because i want he photo to stand out.
portrait 1st version
portrait 2nd version
1) What is the main message of your poster? Describe how you showed this message using words and your pose. people are pressured to be perfect. i put my hands on my hips like im perfect, but im not. 2) Describe the choices you made with font, color, layout, and composition to communicate your message. What Photoshop techniques did you use? the font i sort of broken so i decided to use it. the eraser tool made it look like paper. 3) How did your poster change with each version? Which is your favorite version and why? i changed the color, words, and style. my second version is my favorite version. i think this because i like the background and how the photo of me is see through. 4) What parts of your poster do you feel are most successful? i think its how i textured the photo of me. 5) What was your favorite part of creating this project? my favorite part of this project was coosing the font that matches how i feel.
today i did some drawing excersises on the website called neal.fun .
1) What we see in the image... i see melting ice, global warming. 2) What is your message... its to get people to realize that global warming is really bad. what is it about... its about global warming. 3) Why did you pick this topic? i chose it because i think its a really bad issue that needs to be dealt with. Why is it important to you?... because it affects our generations future and we dont have a lot of time to fix this problem. 4) What tools did you learn/use in Photoshop?... i used adobe spark, but i just found an image and typed some stuff on it.
STUFFED ANIMAL PROJECT
so i used a stuffed animal from my house and i cut a big hole in the back and put a voice recorder thing so that when i press its tummy it talk. i sewed the back of it so there wasnt a giant hole but its sorta messy
in this photo you cant really see it, but i'm cutting open the back of the stuffed animal.
step 1. buy materials: voice recorder, sewing stuff, and a stuffed animal. 2.cut a hole into the stuffed animal and take a little bit of the stuffing out from the center. 3. record something on the voice box thing 4. put recorder thingy into the animal and sew the back of it up. 5.press tummy and listen to the thing you recorded.
1) Describe what you created. 2) How did you create your project? Describe software, tools, and steps it took to make your project. 3) What challenges came up when you were making your project? How did you solve those challenges? or How did your project change from your first idea? Why did you make those changes? 4) What is the most successful part of your final project? What are you proudest of? 5) What new skills did you learn through making this project? 6) What were some of the best parts of working with others on this project? Describe people you worked with and how you collaborated or learned with classmates in this project.
1.favorites my favorite part of this project was putting everything together. 2.learned i learned to edit and draw and do so much stuff on photoshop 3. i dont have any suggestions