1) I chose this picture to because I really like beaches and sunsets.
2) Here are the design choices I made centering.
3) Something I did well on this project is the lettering because it looks good
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be adding a border because so makes the colors pop.
) I chose this picture because I thought it was pretty and I like beaches.
2) Here are the design choices I made an out line and a filter.
3) Something I did well on this project is the photo because it looks good.
4) Things I changed from my first image are a filter and an outline I made these changes because it will make the colors look better.
Portrait Reflection Questions:
1) After seeing projects from your classmates, I felt that the most successful is the background because I got the most good comments about it.
2) What were some of the things that made those projects powerful were the message and meaning behind them.
3) What did people say about your project in the critique people said that my project background was pretty.
4) I feel like the is the strongest part about my project is the background and text.
5) some new things that I learned from this project is that editing is hard and frustrating.
6) some new things that I learned about my classmates doing this project is that some of my classmates are good at editing.