Welcome to Shazaade Asha's page
1) What is the main message of your poster?
2) Describe the choices you made with font,images,color,layout, and composition to communicate your message
3) How did your poster change with each version? What changes did you make to get to your completed poster
4) What parts of your poster do you feel are most successful
1) The main message is to explain that animal abuse never was and never will be okay.
2) I put the colors red and white to clear the message of blood.
3) Instead of doing quotes and pulling them from the internet i did my own.
4) I feel that the fist is more successful.
4 i feel most successful with the fist
my theme is on my block because it is one of my favorite shows on netflix and i thought it would be interesting to make it on a frame. I made pictures of the actresses and put it around the frame to show how they are the main characters in the show and how they are involved with the show. I put hearts in the white spaces to show how they are good friends and how they have good relationships.
What i did here was I erased the hearts for the frame because i thought it would be a little too much, but now i know i should've kept the hearts to add something to the blank space. I put the actress to add to the frame and because they were the main characters.