1)To stop and bring awareness to sexual assault and abuse.
2) on the first poster I was just trying to put words and pictures together, on the second picture I was trying to make the words pop out more on the third one I was trying to put positivity in the picture without taking away the message?
3) The third one is the best because it shows love and the message that I am trying to portray. I made the back round white because most colors would contrast on top of it and I put the heart hands to show positivity that comes after
4) Three things I learned about making posters is that you have to make it a certain way for the audience or people that you want to see it, contrast is really important to understand the poster, the pictures and colors can extremely affect the mood.
ROAD to success project
At first I started to outline myself and use the threshold affect but I didn't like the texture and color it wold give the picture so while I was thinking I outlined Jillian. That was the detail layer I used for Jillian.
At first I just did an outline and for my details I wanted to try using colors more than details on photoshop so I painted it later.
These are my final cuts besides the net because I got one ready but It did not end up working so I laser cut a different one. This project was extremely fun and educational. I loved how I was able to use colors and learn more about Photoshop and Illustrater.
This was a terrible attempt at coloring my net white and when I failed I tried to use another color that I thought looked good and it ended up bad so know I have to paint it white instead.
1) My favorite parts of this class were the fact that we were able to try new things and learn things we did not know before. This class was also fun.
2) Skills I learned/things I can do now are Using photoshop and illustrator effectively. I also learned how to use the laser cutter.
3) Challenges or struggles I had in this class were using my time effectively and, here's how I overcame them I decided not to talk to people and just do my work.
4) Things I would change or improve about this class is Ms.Kushner being able to get to the kids a little faster or getting an assistant teacher. 5) ITS AMAZING AND I WISH WE COULD HAVE IT FOR LONGER.