1)What is your poster's message? work hard for what you want because it wont come to you without a fight
2) Describe your design choices for each- what were some of the choices you made and why? For the first one i put was a forest because sometimes when you go on a hike you never give up and then i put stars because people never give up when they go to the moon and last but not least a sunset i put it because it is pretty.
3) Tell what makes your final design the best one. What design choices make it the most successful? because it pops out not like the other ones 4) Tell three things you learned about designing a successful poster. 1. to make it brighter 2.make it pop out 3.make the letters
road to success
I am meashering here
I was coolering it here
im going over the 2 part.
1) My favorite parts of this class were... (projects, ways of working, etc) lazer cutting because it was my first time doing it and i learned what to do.
2) Skills I learned was photoshop/things I can do now are lazer cutting
3) Challenges or struggles I had in this class were trasing photos and then lazer cutting here's how I overcame was asking a little help for it.
4) Things I would change or improve about this class are talk less 5) Anything else you want to share about this class? this class is cool.