1) I chose this picture to because It shows that I like to run.
2) The design choices I made were that I placed my name at the end of the track because your eyes go there, I used these colors because they match the track, I chose this font because it's fun and easy to read, I chose this picture because I like to run.
3) Something I did well on this project is that the colors of my name was similar to the track, because my name would contrast with most of the picture.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be change the brightness because the picture looks a little dark.
I changed the opacity then I went to image, adjustments and changed the color balance.
I kept the yellow outline and changed the blend mode to darken. I also changed the shadow/highlights.
1) I chose this picture because i didn't want to change it and I really liked it because it showed I like running.
2) The design choices I made were that I put my name at the end of the track because the track leads their eyes to my name, I used these colors because they match the whole picture, I chose this font because it's simple and easy to read, I chose this picture because I like to run.
3) Something I did well on this project is that the colors went together, because the colors contrast.
4) Things I changed from my first image are the color of the font and the font, I made these changes because the whole picture would contrast.
I chose this font because it looks like a font that shows that someone is proud.
I changed the background color to a darker yellow and I changed the blend mode to divide.
I outlined myself with bright yellow and I also changed the opacity.
I kept the yellow outline and then I went to image, adjustments, and changed the color balance.
I almost finished the right side of the tree. Today I would like to finish the right part of the tree.
I finished tracing the tree, but I still need to clean the edges.
I started the left part of the tree.
I put a frame around the tree.
I outlined the tree so the laser cutter knows where to cut.