1) I chose this picture to because I feel like cats really represent me because I have a cat, and they are a big part of my life.
2) Here are the design choices I made, for this one I contrasted the colors of the font with the colors of the picture.
3) Something I did well on this project is match the colors of the font to the colors of the cat because it makes the picture go well together.
4) Something I would change if I did this project again would be choosing a different font because I don't think this font goes well with the rest of the picture.
1) I chose this picture because cats are really important to me.
2) Here are the design choices I made I matched the font color to the wall color.
3) Something I did well on this project is choosing that font because I feel like it really goes well with the picture.
4) Things I changed from my first image are the font and the color, I made these changes because they match the picture better than the other one.
1) After seeing projects from your classmates, which did you feel were most successful?
They were all really successful, but I think that Izzy's was the most successful, because his background matched his words.
2) What were some of the things that made those projects powerful?
some of the things that made the projects powerful were the poses and the fonts of the text.
3) What did people say about your project in the critique?
People said that my project was successful because of my pose, and that the background color matched the font and my pose.
4) What do you feel is the strongest part about your project?
I feel like the strongest part of my project was my pose.
5) What new things did you learn doing this project?
I learned how to use Photoshop.
6) What new things did you learn about your classmates doing this project?
I learned that one of my classmates gets mad at her sister a lot.